Make yourself comfortable at our House
Due to the Covid-19 sanitary restrictions, from 7.11.2020 until 17.01.2021 our House is open for people entitled by newest regulation issued by polish government. Families and friends of Bernardine monks from our monastery, who want to visist our House during Christmas can contact our reception to disscuss terms of stay. Details about our sanitary safety can be found here.
House of St. Simon is a new object, decoreted in the spirit of Franciscan simplicity accomodation facility
. It is located on the area of the bernardine monastery, founded by St. John Capistran in 1453. House of St. Simon is seperated from the street by a big wall, which keeps out the noise of our big city.
Object is located in the Koletek Street, close to the Wawel Castle, in the Old Town district, nearby the Queen of polish rivers- Wisła River and few other famous and interesting places of the former polish capitol.
Our guest rooms are sonny und painted in warm colours.
They can be best described as simple and functional. Every room has its own bathroom with shower and toilet and is equipped with solid wooden furniture. We provide our guests with towels, electric kettles and flat screen TV during stay at our house.
Depending on the offer selected by our guests, House of St. Simon offers rooms adapted both for short and long term stay. Our guest have access to free wired und unwired Wi-Fi internet connection. Our rooms total area vary from 18 to 33 square meters.
From our windows, our guests can admire Wawel Hill, as well as covering 1 hectare beautiful garden, located next to bernardin monastery. At additional payment (30 zlotys per day) we can provide our guests with private, monitored parking area.
Our offer is available for:
- Individual guests, who are looking for: a comfortable place to stay, proximity of the city and want to get some rest from their everyday lifes
- Members of science and buissnes conferences, seeking full comfort at the right prize
- Organized groups including pilgrims which are looking for one or two person rooms
- Travel agencies, expecting professional service for polish and foreign guests
- Long-term visitors, who are looking for accomodation in Cracow, for at least one month, at the right prize
WITH AN INTENTION OF OF MAKING YOUR VISIT EVEN MORE COMFORTABLE WE OFFER YOU NUMBER OF AMENITES:
- Great location, at the foot of Wawel Hill in the center of the city with an addition of unique calmness and silence
- Qualified and helpful personnel
- Rooms with private bathrooms, free internet connection, TV, coffee and tea making sets and furniture adapted for comfortable stay
- An opportunity to order meals for organised groups and breakfast for indyvidual guests
- Private, closed parking place (with additional payment – 30 zlotys for one day)
- Round the clock survelience
- Informations about tourist attractions/cultural events/timetables avaliable at our reception
- Room cleaning on request, avaliable in case of longer stay
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board being accesible at our reception
- Dragon’s Den 0.3 km
- Church of St. Giles 0.3 km
- Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria 0.4 km
- Wawel 0.4 km
- Basilica of St. Michael the Archangel, Skałka0.4 km
- Church of St. Andrew 0.5 km
- Museum of Japanese Art and Technology 0.5 km
- Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, 0.5 km
- Ethnographic Museum in Cracow 0.5 km
- Basilica of Corpus Christi 0.6 km
- Kazimierz, Jewish district 0.6 km
- Main Square 1 km
- Jagiellonian University 1 km
- Cracow Cloth Hall 1 km
- National Museum in Cracow 1.4 km
- Cracow Shopping Mall1,5 km
- The Schindler factory 1.7 km
WELCOME TO CRACOW!
St. Simon of Lipnica’s House
tel. + 48 12 430 62 83
MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE A TOUR HOUSE!