Why stay with us?
St. Simon of Lipnica’s House - accommodation in the center of Cracow!
GUEST ROOMS AT FRIARS MINOR
St. Simon’s House is a new object, decorated in the spirit of Franciscan simplicity. It is located in the area of the monastery complex of the Order of Friars Minor (OFM), founded by St. John Capistran in 1453.
The facility is located in the center of Cracow, in the Old Town district at the foot of the Wawel Hill, near the Queen of Polish rivers - Wisla and a number of other famous and interesting places of the former Polish capital.
For your comfort, we offer a number of facilities:
- perfect location at the foot of the Wawel Hill
- peace and quiet in the center of Cracow away from the clamour of the streets
- competent, helpful staff
- rooms with private bathrooms
- tea or coffee making set
- free Wi-Fi throughout the premises
- the possibility of buying meal deals for organized groups and breakfasts for individual guests in a nearby restaurant
- coffee, tea, mineral water available at reception
- shared fridges in some rooms and corridors
- private, closed parking
- 24h monitoring
- information about tourist attractions / cultural events available at reception
- room cleaning during a longer stay - upon request
- hair dryer, iron, ironing board (available at reception)
We will gladly assist you in organizing:
- transportation from and to the airport
- guided tours around Cracow with a tour guide or by melex
- trips to Auschwitz, Wieliczka, Bochnia, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Wadowice, CracovianŁagiewniki (the route of St. John Paul II), Ojcow National Park, Zakopane, Czestochowa
- Dunajec River rafting, Wooden Architecture Trail and Eagle's Nests Trail tours
Children and extra beds - children are really welcome any time
- For every child in age beetwen 4 and 12 years old is prescribed charge 25 zł per each day if this child sleeps in the same bed with one of parents
- You don't pay for child under 3 years old if this child sleeps in the same bed with one of the parents
- For every child upper then 12 years old if she or he is going to sleep in another bed there is charge like for adult. You pay with present and standard price list. Child in every age if sleeps alone in different bed is treated as adult person.
- There is no opportunity to have extra beds in room.
- In the St. Simon’s House - in rooms and on balconies - a complete ban on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products is in place.
- St. Simon’s House does not accept pets.
WELCOME TO CRACOW!
St. Simon of Lipnica’s House
tel. + 48 12 430 62 83
Room reservations can be made by phone or online via the website – www.domszymona.pl
Check-in - from 15:00 until 22:00
Check-out - from 08:00 until 11:00
Make yourself comfortable at our House!